Hey I'm done on this (finally).This is update #7. I used a different approach here. Lots of layers of very watery colors.... It was a very slow process - but that's ok. I normally use a lot of medium with my paints but for this one wanted to strictly use water. It takes much longer to build up the layers when using very watery washes but it produces some very translucent results. I have to admit towards the end I have reverted to some glazing mediums on her dress. I also have had to deal with some blemishes in the canvas. I didn't do a very good job with the gesso! I loved the upper left quarter of this piece. Once again, the hair gave me fits!
Acrylic 16" X 20"